- Who has access to the data when it comes to social media measurement? Mashable
- Check out Facebook’s and FourSquare’s recent improvements to their analytics capabilities. Small Business Trends
- Big data solutions: IBM teams up with Revolution Analytics to bring R analytics programming language to Big Data. GigaOm
- Data privacy and the cloud are unsurprisingly hot topics at SXSW. CMS Wire
- Major security breach: California based insurer Health Net says data servers containing health records for about 2 million people cannot be accounted for. ABC
More in Media
The publishers who attended DPS were focused on the potential upsides of applying the technology to their operations while guarding against the downsides.
Now that ChatGPT users can surf the internet for information, some publishers are reconsidering the weight of the issue.
As Meta makes celebrity-like chatbots, ChatGPT learned to “hear,” “see” and “speak” while Spotify is piloting AI-translated podcasts.