Digiday surveyed 63 media buyers at the Digiday Media Buying Summit to learn how clients’ brand-safety concerns have affected media strategies.
The media world is in the midst of a period of more significant upheaval, with tech giants sucking up the majority of ad dollars, digital advertising plagued by a lack of transparency and companies taking a hard look at culture impact. Fixing massive industries isn’t as simple as hitting a button, but in this issue we explore the ways the media and marketing world is moving from an era where scale trumped loyalty, reach obscured impact and the short term dominated the long term.
- Office Hours with Julie Alvin, senior digital director of lifestyle at Meredith
- Fighting fakes: Alibaba is filled with counterfeits
- E.l.f. Beauty CEO Tarang Amin: ‘The consumer knows what she wants, and she wants it now’
- Master mechanics: Marketing leaders modernizing the industry
- Master mechanics: Media leaders modernizing the industry