- Big Data Solutions: EMC Corp. is adding SAS technology to its Greenplum Data products and has launched a new version of its Greenplum Database, making EMC a real competitor against IBM in the big data analytics market. GigaOm
- American forces turn to cloud computing. SmartData Collective
- The search landscape is changing. Here some tips on how to stay on top of SEO. ClickZ
- Financial Times is fighting Apple over subscriber data. Good luck with that one. The Mac Observer
- With the constant growth and advancement in technologies that harness big data, big data could really change how we live our daily lives. NYT
More in Media
As Google and Meta roll out new features, startups like Runway are finding new ways to compete for enterprise clients.
Future plc’s CFO Penny Ladkin-Brand announced on Thursday that she is stepping down, as the U.K.- based media company reported declining revenues and a new two-year investment plan to get back to growth.
In this week’s Media Briefing, publishing executives share how the task forces they created earlier this year to oversee generative AI guidelines and initiatives have expanded to include more people across their organizations.