- Big Data Solutions: EMC Corp. is adding SAS technology to its Greenplum Data products and has launched a new version of its Greenplum Database, making EMC a real competitor against IBM in the big data analytics market. GigaOm
- American forces turn to cloud computing. SmartData Collective
- The search landscape is changing. Here some tips on how to stay on top of SEO. ClickZ
- Financial Times is fighting Apple over subscriber data. Good luck with that one. The Mac Observer
- With the constant growth and advancement in technologies that harness big data, big data could really change how we live our daily lives. NYT
How clients are dictating agencies’ return to in-person work
As we continue redefining work culture, client relationships are often influencing the way agencies and media firms make real estate decisions.
Why BeReal poses security risks at work
Part of BeReal's appeal and its differentiation from other social media platforms is the spontaneity and lack of planning for what is shared. But that presents its own challenges.
Apple, Spotify podcast feeds pose challenges for growing subscriptions
Podcasters are waiting for Apple and Spotify to offer more flexibility and features to grow listenership and discovery for show subscriptions.
SponsoredHow marketers are tailoring data-driven creative to engage audiences on CTV
Media Briefing: Publishers prepare for an earlier holiday shopping season
Gallery Media Group and Future are reworking their affiliate commerce content strategies this month to cover retailer's shopping events.
Massive political advertising clashes with holiday media buying, creating a ‘tsunami’ effect for Q4
This year, the fourth-quarter ad marketplace feels quite different, and for a number of reasons, some for the better and some not.