- Big Data Solutions: EMC Corp. is adding SAS technology to its Greenplum Data products and has launched a new version of its Greenplum Database, making EMC a real competitor against IBM in the big data analytics market. GigaOm
- American forces turn to cloud computing. SmartData Collective
- The search landscape is changing. Here some tips on how to stay on top of SEO. ClickZ
- Financial Times is fighting Apple over subscriber data. Good luck with that one. The Mac Observer
- With the constant growth and advancement in technologies that harness big data, big data could really change how we live our daily lives. NYT
Dentsu’s latest ad report shows slowed growth, driven mostly by inflation
The good news in Dentsu's ad forecast is that there's still growth. The bad news: most of the growth is the result of inflation, while real ad pricing actually dropped a bit.
How chef influencer Tue Nguyen works with the BuzzFeed Creator Network
BuzzFeed's Creator Network has been valuable from an audience and production education standpoint, but Nguyen still drives most of her business on her own.
Dentsu’s new Web3 readiness tool shines light on the tech’s potential to complement AI
Dentsu's Innovation Initiative is launching a web3 readiness index next month — at a time when the industry is obsessed with AI. Could the two technologies actually make a good pair?
SponsoredHow agencies’ relationships with RMNs are continuing to evolve in 2023
Sponsored by Best Buy Ads As retail media networks proliferate, agencies are increasingly identifying RMNs as valuable opportunities for their brand clients as they seek quality audience data, meaningful reporting and insights, and authentic and engaging ad formats and creative. However, there are many options for them to work through as they select RMN partners. […]
Digiday+ Research deep dive: Publishers large and small put their resources into first-party data
Eighty-two percent of publishers overall say they're already using first-party data to prepare for the end of the third-party cookie, and nearly half are requiring users to register and integrating first-party data segments into DSPs – indicating that first-party data is the clear path forward for publishers heading into the post-cookie world.
Media Briefing: Why publishers hope chatbots will be the latest retention tool
Publishers hope the chatbots they are developing will be the latest retention tool to keep readers onsite and to get them to consume more content.