At Digiday’s Publishing Summit in Vail, Colorado, the big issues crowding publishers’ minds included viewability challenges, mobile and programmatic. So we wondered: What will we be talking about in a year from now that’s not getting much attention now? Publishing execs predicted growing ad blocking technology adoption, content for wearables, content personalization, adapting linear TV to on-demand viewing behavior and figuring out the use case for apps would be front-burner issues a year from now.
Category Archives: Publishers
- 9 brands to watch out for on the Apple Watch
- Up Periscope: The live-streaming video app’s earliest retail adopters
- CrossFit CMO Jimi Letchford: ‘CrossFit is tighter than a religion.’
- How Ad Agency Life Resembles The Human Centipede
- What brands and publishers need to know about Facebook’s developer conference