Snapchat is the buzziest platform for publishers these days, but it’s also the most high-maintenance, with its own CMS, vertical video requirements and unique features like swipes and disappearing content. That’s why many publishers have dedicated staffers to the app. Whether any of this will pay off is a big open question, but for its early adopters, the chance to build awareness with Snapchat’s Gen Y users make it “too big to ignore,” Laundry Service’s Jason Stein said.
Category Archives: Publishers
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
Get Digiday Daily