Programmatic brings unparalleled precision and personalization to specific audiences. But force-fitting a programmatic buy into a traditional media planning process limits its potential. Planners must design a new way to brief that inspires creatives to remove themselves from the well-trodden path of matching luggage. Here’s how: Stop treating digital like an afterthought. With automated software working 24/7, we free up money that didn’t exist before: Use it to support innovation.
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
Get Digiday Daily