- Unifying customer data: e-mail marketing software company Constant Contact acquired social CRM company Bantam Live for $15 million. Direct Marketing News
- The Pentagon wants to spend $500 million to research new cyber security technologies including cloud computing and encrypted data processing. Bloomberg
- Retailers want to get more personal with their customers. AdAge
- Targeted ads on social networks could improve clickthrough rates. The Financial
- Online video services are looking more and more attractive to advertisers for targeted advertising opportunities. Multichannel News
Massive political advertising clashes with holiday media buying, creating a ‘tsunami’ effect for Q4
This year, the fourth-quarter ad marketplace feels quite different, and for a number of reasons, some for the better and some not.
4A’s Marla Kaplowitz on 3 ways agencies can navigate the uncertain economy
The industry trade group is helping many agency members prepare their business for broader economic changes, from how to retain talent to honing their financial acumen.
How sportsbooks and publishers are rethinking the terms of content-based sponsorships
The economic slowdown is causing sportsbooks and publishers alike to reconsider their approaches to content-based customer acquisition campaigns.
SponsoredHow marketers are tailoring data-driven creative to engage audiences on CTV
A year after coming under Axel Springer’s control, Politico’s Europe and North American businesses are closer than ever
Politico is still realizing what a global brand might look like, but Politico EU's CRO Nicolas Sennegon is already pursuing an advertising business that extends across the pond.
How publishers can prevent cyberattacks after Fast Company’s hack
Tech executives shared what publishers can do to prevent getting hacked and avoid cybersecurity breaches.