- Unifying customer data: e-mail marketing software company Constant Contact acquired social CRM company Bantam Live for $15 million. Direct Marketing News
- The Pentagon wants to spend $500 million to research new cyber security technologies including cloud computing and encrypted data processing. Bloomberg
- Retailers want to get more personal with their customers. AdAge
- Targeted ads on social networks could improve clickthrough rates. The Financial
- Online video services are looking more and more attractive to advertisers for targeted advertising opportunities. Multichannel News
More in Media
Sharing a stage with leading media executives from PepsiCo, Samsung Mobile, and Unilever, leading execs at the DSP shared their vision for the year ahead.
The U.S. Supreme Court addressed separate cases about a similar question: Can states limit social media companies’ moderation?
MFAs carry a loose definition and media buyers are split on how to go about removing them from their clients’ programmatic budgets.