Cannes is all about the creativity, but it’s also about the scene. Things can get pretty strange on the Riviera. Here are some of our favorite shots of the circus that surrounds the advertising and media world’s annual gathering.
You have read the maximum number of free articles.
This content is available exclusively to Digiday+ members.
1. For just $870, you can roll around town in a Lamborghini.
2. Even clowns need to take a break.
3. Sometimes creativity is tiring. (This is from last year, but it applies.)
4. Keeping dogs on your lap while eating is very popular here.
5. Magnums of rose are required — and very exciting.
6. Winning an award means carrying it around so people know.
7. Mimes are never that hard to find in France.
8. When journalists get tired, they often resort to massaging one another.
9. It remains unclear what men on small bikes have to do with mobile marketing.
10. Diddy makes his way through the Society of Digital Agencies’ party. (Thanks to Eric Franchi of Undertone for the shot.)
Sign up to get the day’s top stories at 6am eastern.