Stat Snapshot: Rich-Media Interaction
Pointroll recently published findings on a survey of the more than 155 billion ad impressions that the company served last year. The study found:;
- Telecom industry vertical attained the best interaction rate
- Entertainment achieved the highest interaction time (19.8 percent)
- Audio and gaming commanded the highest interaction rates with 5.95 percent and 5.91 percent respectively.
- Instant email, data collection and video drove the highest interaction time with 19.4 percent, 17.67 percent and 16.95 percent respectively.
- Expandable and polite executives were the majority of delivered impressions
- Floating formats commanded the best interactive time and click-through rates were driven by their creative and functionality
Download the complete study here
Download: 2010’s Most Compliant Ad Networks
The Trust Index, an online media verification and compliance organization, released a report today listing the most compliant ad networks for 2H 2010. The organization measures compliance in domestic and international ad targeting. The most compliant ad networks according to the report included AOL’s Advertising.com, AudienceScience, Casale Media, and Microsoft Media Network, among others. The […]