AOL is assimilating Verizon’s and Microsoft’s most valuable consumer data by the end of the year to give marketers more advanced targeting potential to up to 500 million users, according to AOL’s CTO Seth Dempsey. The newly formed advertising triumvirate of Verizon, AOL and Microsoft will be built on a foundation of data, which many think could be a viable third option behind Facebook and Google in terms of reach and targeting potential.
Category Archives: Platforms
- Publishers tap Twitter for Snapchat growth
- How one fraud site netted 161 million video ad impressions in one week
- Apple, Google are the world’s most valuable brands, report says
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
- Confessions of a black Silicon Valley employee: ‘We’re living on the fringes of tech’
Get Digiday Daily