YouTube Gaming hopes to compete with Twitch. Some of YouTube’s top gamers — who also happen to be on Twitch — believe it has a shot, especially due to features such as the ability for creators to notify their subscribers when they are about to start live streaming. Twitch, though, has an established reputation and more than 60 million uniques per month, which means the task won’t be easy for YouTube Gaming.
Category Archives: Platforms
- On ad pricing, Condé Nast bows to the reality of digital
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- Why data mined from social media alone is garbage
- How The Young Turks plans to crowdsource local news around the world
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
Get Digiday Daily