Teens are mad at Tumblr over tweaks to its reblog feature. The Yahoo-owned blogging platform is cleaning up the way reblogs, or reposting, looks like by eliminating clunky indents in favor of a stacked comment streams. Teens, which are arguably Tumblr’s most outspoken user base, said the change ruins the look of Tumblr and are calling on it to stop them from changing it. Oh well, at least they tried.
Category Archives: Platforms
- On ad pricing, Condé Nast bows to the reality of digital
- Why data mined from social media alone is garbage
- How The Young Turks plans to crowdsource local news around the world
- I work in advertising, but I still block ads
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
Get Digiday Daily