The Clippers have remarkably appeared to turn around the worst public relations crisis in the franchise’s history with what is being hailed as a deft — and quick — rebranding.
- How PopSugar went from zero to 14 mil. Facebook video views a month
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Copyranter: Dove’s femvertising is anything but ‘real’