The Clippers have remarkably appeared to turn around the worst public relations crisis in the franchise’s history with what is being hailed as a deft — and quick — rebranding.
- ‘Hiding a turd': A look inside the murky world of agency trading desks
- Editors react: Condé Nast enlists its journalists to create ads
- The Armstrong effect: Why agencies are upbeat on AOL tech, video
- Snapchat is in partnership talks with BuzzFeed, Time, others
- Hershey’s gives Cadbury’s the kiss off, and all hell breaks loose