The Clippers have remarkably appeared to turn around the worst public relations crisis in the franchise’s history with what is being hailed as a deft — and quick — rebranding.
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform
- 5 challenges the Apple Watch poses for publishers