The Clippers have remarkably appeared to turn around the worst public relations crisis in the franchise’s history with what is being hailed as a deft — and quick — rebranding.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out