The Clippers have remarkably appeared to turn around the worst public relations crisis in the franchise’s history with what is being hailed as a deft — and quick — rebranding.
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- How a Seattle radio station broke the Internet with an all-day Beastie Boys celebration
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building