Jess Davies, formerly news editor at The Drum, is joining Digiday as its new UK editor in London. Jess has over five years experience covering the media and marketing industry, both at The Drum and at New Media Age. She starts in early August.
- How a Seattle radio station broke the Internet with an all-day Beastie Boys celebration
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
- Bugaboo’s bikini-clad model draws Internet ire from moms