Pointroll recently published findings on a survey of the more than 155 billion ad impressions that the company served last year. The study found:;
- Telecom industry vertical attained the best interaction rate
- Entertainment achieved the highest interaction time (19.8 percent)
- Audio and gaming commanded the highest interaction rates with 5.95 percent and 5.91 percent respectively.
- Instant email, data collection and video drove the highest interaction time with 19.4 percent, 17.67 percent and 16.95 percent respectively.
- Expandable and polite executives were the majority of delivered impressions
- Floating formats commanded the best interactive time and click-through rates were driven by their creative and functionality
Download the complete study here
With Roku leading the pack, study says 94% of households are reachable through CTV
Connected TV remains on the rise in programmatic advertising, fueled by the popularity of Roku, Samsung and Amazon devices.
Digital investors take time out as British Pound plummets
Don’t expect an M&A frenzy, despite Sterling’s historic low, as volatility cools investors’ appetites.
Member ExclusiveMedia Briefing: The pros, cons of three pricing models for publisher, sportbook content deals
Publishers and sportsbooks are looking for new payout models beyond the standard cost-per-acquisition structure, which is priced on average between $200-500 per new customer.
SponsoredHow FAST channels are redefining primetime opportunities for advertisers
The New York Times looks to gaming product to grow subscriptions
The Times' use of games as a subscriber funnel is part of a renewed focus on gaming sparked by the company's acquisition of Wordle in January.
Inside the NFL’s youth-focused social strategy
As part of the NFL Content Creator Network, the league is engaging with fans in new, innovative ways via gaming or just through creative social media activations.