Pointroll recently published findings on a survey of the more than 155 billion ad impressions that the company served last year. The study found:;
- Telecom industry vertical attained the best interaction rate
- Entertainment achieved the highest interaction time (19.8 percent)
- Audio and gaming commanded the highest interaction rates with 5.95 percent and 5.91 percent respectively.
- Instant email, data collection and video drove the highest interaction time with 19.4 percent, 17.67 percent and 16.95 percent respectively.
- Expandable and polite executives were the majority of delivered impressions
- Floating formats commanded the best interactive time and click-through rates were driven by their creative and functionality
Download the complete study here
Media Briefing: The case for and against monthly and annual subscriptions in the battle for retention
There are no one-size-fits-all solutions for improving retention in a subscriptions business. While annual subscribers might stick around longer for some, other publishers will have better luck with monthly plans.
Digiday+ Research: The economy will hit the media and marketing industries this year, but differently
The economy will plague both the media and marketing industries in 2023, but the hit will be uneven between publishers and agencies.
Podcast ad buyers have yet to see a slowdown
Ad buyers have yet to see clients cut their podcast budgets – though the time of podcasts as the shiny new medium may be coming to an end.
SponsoredWhy Best Buy Ads sees retail media as integral to its customer-centric purpose
Sponsored by Best Buy Ads Retail media networks have become critical for marketers, with retailers investing in ways that enable advertisers to engage consumers across online and offline channels. Given the wealth of retailers’ first-party customer data and measurement capabilities, retail media networks have become a natural fit for augmenting performance marketing programs. Alongside the […]
The programmatic open marketplace is faltering, but publishers see a bright spot in private programmatic deals
Publishers are coming to terms with their open programmatic marketplace RPMs being 20-55% lower than they were this time last year, but the hope is that programmatic guaranteed deals will make up the deficit.
Marketers weigh the cons of working with Google Ad Manager amid Justice Department’s new lawsuit
When is it time to back away?