Pointroll recently published findings on a survey of the more than 155 billion ad impressions that the company served last year. The study found:;
- Telecom industry vertical attained the best interaction rate
- Entertainment achieved the highest interaction time (19.8 percent)
- Audio and gaming commanded the highest interaction rates with 5.95 percent and 5.91 percent respectively.
- Instant email, data collection and video drove the highest interaction time with 19.4 percent, 17.67 percent and 16.95 percent respectively.
- Expandable and polite executives were the majority of delivered impressions
- Floating formats commanded the best interactive time and click-through rates were driven by their creative and functionality
Download the complete study here
More in Media
Google’s vp of global ads is confident that cookies will be gone from Chrome by the end of next year, despite all the challenges currently facing the ad market.
Mythbuster: How the inconsistent definition of click-through rates affects publishers and their advertisers
Some email newsletter platforms’ click-through rates are actually click-to-open rates, which are measured against the number of emails opened rather than the emails sent. But buyers seem to prefer it that way.
Publishers’ events businesses picked up pretty significantly during the back half of this year — and they will focus on sustaining that lift into 2024, according to Digiday+ Research.