Quiz: Can you pass Havas’ programmatic quiz?
Havas Media is on a mission to turn get 25 percent percent of its 20,000 employees to become conversant in automated buying and selling, with the goal being to increase that in the years to come. Part of the program involves a test to see where employees currently land in their knowledge base.
Can you pass it? Answers below.
1. The DMP acronym means …
a. Demand Management Platform
b. Data Management Platform
c. Digital Monetization Platform
2. A trading desk is a piece of software.
3. Cookies do not work on the mobile web on your smartphone.
4. Programmatic can be applicable to audio, TV and digital out of home.
5. Cookies can contain images.
6. With the header bidding technique, the information about the ad space available for the bid is called after the HTML page is loaded.
7. RTB is based on a which type of auction model:
a. French auction
b. Reserve auction
c. Dutch Auction
d. Vickrey auction
8. DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) can work on videos.
9. The IAB ad viewability criteria for desktop display is: “at least 25% of the pixels in view for at least 1 second”.
Member ExclusiveMarketing Briefing: As Apple and Google privacy updates near, marketers, media buyers see ‘adverse impact on advertisers’
Marketers and media buyers will need to rethink their relationship with data as a result to avoid becoming too dependent on walled gardens.
‘Consumers expect brands to act’: Why defining voice and values has become crucial for marketers amid crises
Instead of hoping that a brand won't be pulled into a crisis, marketers and agency execs need a clear idea of a brand's position on key issues.
Why more brands are looking to augmented reality product try ons to drive sales
The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the expansion of augmented reality into brand e-commerce strategies.
SponsoredWhat a content hub can do for marketing teams
In a truly effective marketing team, each team member is aligned, using shared tools and processes to efficiently create, collaborate and connect with their customers. With a content hub, marketers can break down the silos that have traditionally held them back, increasing collaboration in the crucial planning and workflow stages. Implementing this technology will make […]
‘Pouring gasoline where it needs to be poured’: Why a DTC seafood company is rethinking its ad spend
One DTC company is moving away from Facebook and Instagram as the need to diversify media plans continues to heat up.
U.S. retail and fashion brands are cautiously optimistic about Biden’s ‘Buy American’ plan
President Biden's plan, as proposed in July, would set aside $400 billion for government purchases of American-made goods.