Quiz: Can you pass Havas’ programmatic quiz?
Havas Media is on a mission to turn get 25 percent percent of its 20,000 employees to become conversant in automated buying and selling, with the goal being to increase that in the years to come. Part of the program involves a test to see where employees currently land in their knowledge base.
Can you pass it? Answers below.
1. The DMP acronym means …
a. Demand Management Platform
b. Data Management Platform
c. Digital Monetization Platform
2. A trading desk is a piece of software.
3. Cookies do not work on the mobile web on your smartphone.
4. Programmatic can be applicable to audio, TV and digital out of home.
5. Cookies can contain images.
6. With the header bidding technique, the information about the ad space available for the bid is called after the HTML page is loaded.
7. RTB is based on a which type of auction model:
a. French auction
b. Reserve auction
c. Dutch Auction
d. Vickrey auction
8. DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) can work on videos.
9. The IAB ad viewability criteria for desktop display is: “at least 25% of the pixels in view for at least 1 second”.
‘More dollars to experiential’: Why Walmart is still using experiential marketing to pitch Walmart+ — even during coronavirus crisis
The company is working with influencers and media partners to bring some of the missed “special moments” that had been canceled throughout 2020 to life.
Member Exclusive‘Don’t have the luxury of doing good’: The age of dissonance continues at this year’s ANAs — and beyond
When there’s an on-going global pandemic that’s crippling whole brand categories, it was hard to hear the CMOs speaking at the ANAs.
Twitch emerges as rising platform for beauty brands
Twitch’s over 17.5 million daily active users are gaining growing attention from companies well beyond the traditional gaming world.
SponsoredMachine learning is unlocking performance at scale for app marketers
Ben Webley, Director of Gaming, Americas at Facebook Achieving top performance when engaging app audiences often requires marketers to monitor, tweak manually and hone each campaign element. Meanwhile, running multiple campaigns with many different creative variations across many platforms — and trying to do so at scale — can be a massive headache. These are […]
‘Show we’re listening’: Why agencies are lending office furniture, offering WiFi stipends to employees as new pandemic-era perks
With a hybrid reality in the offing, rethinking perks to include ways to make working from home better for employees has become a focus for leaders.
‘Shopping patterns will feel longer and flatter’: Gap’s CMO on preparing for holiday campaigns
Mary Alderete on the upended marketing calendar and Gap’s plans to lean into the extended holiday season this year.