Quiz: Can you pass Havas’ programmatic quiz?
Havas Media is on a mission to turn get 25 percent percent of its 20,000 employees to become conversant in automated buying and selling, with the goal being to increase that in the years to come. Part of the program involves a test to see where employees currently land in their knowledge base.
Can you pass it? Answers below.
1. The DMP acronym means …
a. Demand Management Platform
b. Data Management Platform
c. Digital Monetization Platform
2. A trading desk is a piece of software.
3. Cookies do not work on the mobile web on your smartphone.
4. Programmatic can be applicable to audio, TV and digital out of home.
5. Cookies can contain images.
6. With the header bidding technique, the information about the ad space available for the bid is called after the HTML page is loaded.
7. RTB is based on a which type of auction model:
a. French auction
b. Reserve auction
c. Dutch Auction
d. Vickrey auction
8. DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) can work on videos.
9. The IAB ad viewability criteria for desktop display is: “at least 25% of the pixels in view for at least 1 second”.
More in Marketing
When it comes to agencies, both of Meta’s older sibling social media platforms may be past their primes.
The DoJ’s antitrust battle with Google underlines Big Tech’s preference for secrecy, a growing bugbear for advertisers
The legal battle sees Apple and Google et al attempt to conceal their inner workings, developments that mirror the experience of their media customers.
“We are not diminishing the importance of AR,” he said. “In fact, we are strategically reallocating resources to strengthen our endeavors in AR advertising and to elevate the fundamental AR experiences provided to Snapchat users.”