Quiz: Can you pass Havas’ programmatic quiz?
Havas Media is on a mission to turn get 25 percent percent of its 20,000 employees to become conversant in automated buying and selling, with the goal being to increase that in the years to come. Part of the program involves a test to see where employees currently land in their knowledge base.
Can you pass it? Answers below.
1. The DMP acronym means …
a. Demand Management Platform
b. Data Management Platform
c. Digital Monetization Platform
2. A trading desk is a piece of software.
3. Cookies do not work on the mobile web on your smartphone.
4. Programmatic can be applicable to audio, TV and digital out of home.
5. Cookies can contain images.
6. With the header bidding technique, the information about the ad space available for the bid is called after the HTML page is loaded.
7. RTB is based on a which type of auction model:
a. French auction
b. Reserve auction
c. Dutch Auction
d. Vickrey auction
8. DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) can work on videos.
9. The IAB ad viewability criteria for desktop display is: “at least 25% of the pixels in view for at least 1 second”.
‘What got us here won’t get us there’: Agencies experiment with promotional structures to cultivate talent
As people become accustomed to coping with the fallout from the pandemic, they're bolder about requesting flexibility.
Member ExclusiveCase Study: Vice Media Group on the ‘urgent need to reclaim brand safety’
A keyword blocking strategy at Vice inappropriately determined some articles to be unsafe, according to findings by Vice and Oracle Data Cloud.
“The bigger brands want the traffic”: Marketers still aren’t wowed by Instagram Checkout
In some cases, brands miss out on valuable customer data, such as email addresses, when they use Checkout.
SponsoredPeople-based identifiers are driving personalized customer experiences
Marketing teams are now well into 2021, and third-party cookies along with mobile ad IDs are officially on notice, which has implications for all marketers. Soon, cookie- and device-based targeting, frequency capping, measurement and attribution will break. Evolving privacy regulations and policy changes from browsers and device makers have sparked many proposed solutions to replace […]
Businesses grapple to maintain company culture for their distributed workforces
The move to remote working has made it more difficult to promote company culture and remind staffers what the organization stands for.
Member ExclusiveMarketing Briefing: One year into the pandemic, 4 ways work will remain changed for marketers and agency execs
A new push for flexibility isn’t likely to go away despite hope for a return to some sense of normalcy as the vaccine rollout ramps up.