Retailers can no longer expect their brick-and-mortar stores to drive sales. Instead, digital has become retail’s sharpest point, finding shoppers on mobile, social and in stores. Join us at the Digiday Retail Summit in Deer Valley, Utah, July 27-29, along with attendees from Sears, Target, Zappos and more.
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- Hearst’s Troy Young: The modern publisher needs a platform
- Debunking viewability’s big myths
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content