UK October 27
If allegations that 10 states made in their lawsuit against Google are proven true, it’ll show that Google is effectively colluding with another oligopoly in anti-competitive action and that publishers are being deliberately robbed of valuable revenue. Read more below.
- Google has allegedly been secretly manipulating the outcome of programmatic auctions for its own benefit, per newly un-redacted court papers filed at the Southern District of New York.
- In the latest in our Confessions series, we spoke to four execs about the trials and tribulations they went through to find out how far Google is willing to go to control the flow of online media dollars.
- Agency execs are considering multiple variables when weighing today’s changing TV and streaming ad measurement landscape. More in this week’s Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing.
- Data is more vital to any marketing business than ever before, but privacy regulations are tightening to ensure consumers are protected, making data gathering just that much more difficult. Acxiom sits in the middle of this tug-of-war.
- An AI shopping platform is taking a hyper-personalized approach to email marketing. To stay relevant, of course.
- There are many myths in the race to figure out proper hybrid working models. Here are some of them.
- Amazon is clearly keen on pursuing more brand advertising dollars.