Our coverage of the Cannes International Festival of Creativity is brought to you by Centro, a provider of media services and software that aims to improve campaign performance and digital media teams’ productivity.
Cannes is all about the creativity, but it’s also about the scene. Things can get pretty strange on the Riviera. Here are some of our favorite shots of the circus that surrounds the advertising and media world’s annual gathering.
1. For just $870, you can roll around town in a Lamborghini.
2. Even clowns need to take a break.
3. Sometimes creativity is tiring. (This is from last year, but it applies.)
4. Keeping dogs on your lap while eating is very popular here.
5. Magnums of rose are required — and very exciting.
6. Winning an award means carrying it around so people know.
7. Mimes are never that hard to find in France.
8. When journalists get tired, they often resort to massaging one another.
9. It remains unclear what men on small bikes have to do with mobile marketing.
10. Diddy makes his way through the Society of Digital Agencies’ party. (Thanks to Eric Franchi of Undertone for the shot.)
Two years in, Bose’s first CMO outlines his plan for the brand
It took a minute, but Bose is enjoying the benefits of having a CMO for the first time.
As America returns to the office, Xerox returns to advertising
As the next generation enters the workforce, Xerox tailors its ad strategy to them.
Marketing Briefing: As Pride approaches, marketers should be ‘truly invested’ as marketing backlash continues
Marketers and agency execs say that this current moment will likely make clear the brands that are truly committed to supporting the LGBTQIA+ community and those that had simply made Pride an annual marketing moment.
SponsoredHow enterprise-grade CDPs are enhancing data processes and improving customer experiences
Produced in partnership with Marketecture The following article highlights an interview between Martin Kihn, Salesforce’s senior vice president of Marketing Cloud, and Ari Paparo, founder and CEO of Marketecture Media. Register to watch more of the discussion and learn how brands are making the most of enterprise-grade CDP technologies. As brands expand across channels and […]
Why Airbnb’s global head of marketing says in-housing agency critique is a fallacy
As the in-housing agency trend continues, Digiday talks to Airbnb about its strategy.
Gaming industry execs chime in on changing consumer habits and the the rise of AI in Q1 2023
The gaming industry's ascendance was checked in the first quarter of 2023, as brands and consumers decreased their spending in the sector in anticipation of a mounting recession.