15 Twitter Stats Brands Should Know
Twitter has grand ambitions as a media company. Its execs shared a number of eye-opening stats that pertain to brands. Here are the best:
- 400 million: tweets per day
- 200 million: monthly active users of the services on a 30-day basis
- 100 million: that figure a year ago
- 33,000: tweets per second in Japan during New Years
- 6: median number of brands users follow
- 95 percent: public conversations about TV shows that happen on Twitter
- 80 percent: users on mobile in the UK and Japan
- 78 percent: how much more likely mobile users are to retweet a brand
- 60 percent: users on mobile in the U.S.
- 53 percent: increase in purchase intent from users who saw a promoted tweet
- 50 percent: Super Bowl advertisers with hashtags in their commercials
- 50 percent: Americans who see, read or hear about a tweet every day
- 12 percent: higher the click rate for brand tweets with price in whole dollars
- 17 percent: higher the click rate for tweets with a question mark
- 1-3 percent: engagement rates on Twitter ads
As non-endemic brands eye the gaming space, a lack of industry standards is delaying their arrival
The caution with which some brands still approach the gaming industry -- and the need for better industry standards to help brands feel more informed -- were recurring themes at last week’s Digiday Gaming Advertising Forum.
Cheat Sheet: How Apple’s ATT is giving it more influence over ad dollars
The signs that Apple is building an ads business is there — here is what we actually know.
‘Sliding door moments’: How will hybrid working trend affect office romances?
Psychotherapists give their take on how office romances can still thrive in hybrid-working and virtual-only setups.
SponsoredHow retailers can be ready for holiday shoppers this year
Suchi Sastri, managing director and partner, Boston Consulting Group As the holiday season approaches and the pandemic continues to evolve, retailers want to know what to expect. Will e-commerce continue to grow at the rate it did last year? How big of a role will in-store shopping play in holiday shopping? While it’s still early, […]
‘This Delta situation has humbled everyone in the live industry’: How experiential marketers are navigating a new wave of COVID-19 cases
With rising concerns about the new Delta variant, experiential marketers learn to navigate event vaccine logistics.
‘The office is dead but culture is not’: Why this start-up is trying to foster office culture without an office
The start-up is one of a number of companies aiming to find ways to recreate company culture amid a remote world, especially as the return to office has been delayed due to the Delta variant.