HuffPo, Dennis, Mashable, Quartz to speak at Digiday Publishing Summit Europe
The Digiday Publishing Summit Europe is set to kick off in early February with in-depth discussion on hot topics like the adoption of native advertising, the shift to programmatic and making the mobile leap.
The three-day summit, held Feb. 4-6 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo, has taken the theme “The Great Transition,” with an agenda that focuses on the key challenges (and opportunities) for publishers in the shift from the analog to the digital era. It will bring together leaders in publishing from across Europe. The key themes of DPS Europe are:
1. The mobile transition: designing for mobile
2. The native transition: building a content studio and executing native at scale
3. The programmatic transition: integrating programmatic & direct sales
4. The tech transition: how publishers can integrate technology
5. The subscription transition: how to get people to pay
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Paul Lomax, CTO, Dennis Publishing
- Arthur Millet, digital director, Amaury Medias
- Paul de la Nougerede, director, media products and operations, The Huffington Post
- Ben Maher, UK country manager, Mashable
- Simon Davies, vp of Europe, Quartz
- Julian Childs, UK managing director, Business Insider
- Fiona O’Carroll, managing director of digital consumer business, The Independent News & Media
- Sam Kumar, vp of Europe, The Washington Post
The event marks the second time Digiday has brought its Publishing Summit to Europe. The first event was held last June in Barcelona, Spain.
The 2021 Worklife Awards Shortlist
The Worklife Awards are honoring the top employers across media and marketing, fashion, beauty and retail. See this year's nominees.
Yieldmo, Quotient and InMobi join this year’s Digiday Technology Awards nominees
The 2021 Digiday Technology Awards are recognizing the tech companies driving the digital media industry forward. See this year's nominees.
In The Know, The New York Times and Harvard Business Review are Digiday Media Awards winners in 2021
The 2021 Digiday Media Awards honors the companies, technologies and campaigns that have stood out throughout the media over the past year.
SponsoredHow advertisers are shifting mindsets to succeed amid iOS 15 and other identity challenges
On top of the impending cookie deprecation, Apple’s recent iOS 15 changes are causing concern for many advertisers by affecting pixels, IP addresses and email addresses. While these upcoming changes may be concerning for many, shifting mindsets and getting away from a binary way of thinking with solutions being 100% contextual or 100% universal IDs […]
Complex Networks, Harvard Business Review and In The Know are 2021 Digiday Media Awards nominees
Community, changemakers, collaboration and inclusivity emerged as thematic highlights in this year’s Digiday Media Awards shortlist.
AMC Networks, Barkley and GoDaddy are Digiday Content Marketing Awards winners
This year’s winners were able to deftly pivot and craft programs with messaging and themes that were sensitive to the times.