HuffPo, Dennis, Mashable, Quartz to speak at Digiday Publishing Summit Europe
The Digiday Publishing Summit Europe is set to kick off in early February with in-depth discussion on hot topics like the adoption of native advertising, the shift to programmatic and making the mobile leap.
The three-day summit, held Feb. 4-6 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo, has taken the theme “The Great Transition,” with an agenda that focuses on the key challenges (and opportunities) for publishers in the shift from the analog to the digital era. It will bring together leaders in publishing from across Europe. The key themes of DPS Europe are:
1. The mobile transition: designing for mobile
2. The native transition: building a content studio and executing native at scale
3. The programmatic transition: integrating programmatic & direct sales
4. The tech transition: how publishers can integrate technology
5. The subscription transition: how to get people to pay
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Paul Lomax, CTO, Dennis Publishing
- Arthur Millet, digital director, Amaury Medias
- Paul de la Nougerede, director, media products and operations, The Huffington Post
- Ben Maher, UK country manager, Mashable
- Simon Davies, vp of Europe, Quartz
- Julian Childs, UK managing director, Business Insider
- Fiona O’Carroll, managing director of digital consumer business, The Independent News & Media
- Sam Kumar, vp of Europe, The Washington Post
The event marks the second time Digiday has brought its Publishing Summit to Europe. The first event was held last June in Barcelona, Spain.
IPSY and Huge are among 2021 Future Leader Awards nominees
The Future Leader Awards — presented by Digiday, Glossy and Modern Retail — are back to spotlight our industries’ most outstanding up-and-comers.
Comedy Central Digital, VH1 and Johnson & Johnson top this year’s Digiday Video and TV Awards shortlist
In a year like no other, the finalists for the Digiday Video and TV Awards broke new ground. They made big bets across channels to create and deliver outstanding content despite incredible production constraints.
Ally Financial, M&C Saatchi Group and Comedy Central are Digiday Awards winners
The 2020 Digiday Awards honorees were not only able to successfully pivot and innovate, but found the common thread of empathy and decency that would resonate with consumers.
SponsoredShoppable content is reshaping brand and publisher relationships
In recent years, brands and publishers have adopted affiliate marketing as an increasingly established method to audiences. However, what may seem to be a mutually beneficial arrangement between brands and affiliates on closer scrutiny reveals itself as a solution that comes with challenges. Meanwhile, the emergence of content commerce is opening different approaches to matching […]
Digiday welcomes new media reporter Sara Guaglione and platforms, data, privacy reporter, Kate Kaye
Both reporters bring years of experience covering the media industry and we’re excited to add their voices to our editorial team.
Digiday welcomes new reporters Kimeko McCoy and Erika Wheless to cover marketing and commerce
Having talented reporters and writers on the marketing and commerce beats will greatly expand and deepen Digiday's coverage.