HuffPo, Dennis, Mashable, Quartz to speak at Digiday Publishing Summit Europe
The Digiday Publishing Summit Europe is set to kick off in early February with in-depth discussion on hot topics like the adoption of native advertising, the shift to programmatic and making the mobile leap.
The three-day summit, held Feb. 4-6 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo, has taken the theme “The Great Transition,” with an agenda that focuses on the key challenges (and opportunities) for publishers in the shift from the analog to the digital era. It will bring together leaders in publishing from across Europe. The key themes of DPS Europe are:
1. The mobile transition: designing for mobile
2. The native transition: building a content studio and executing native at scale
3. The programmatic transition: integrating programmatic & direct sales
4. The tech transition: how publishers can integrate technology
5. The subscription transition: how to get people to pay
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Paul Lomax, CTO, Dennis Publishing
- Arthur Millet, digital director, Amaury Medias
- Paul de la Nougerede, director, media products and operations, The Huffington Post
- Ben Maher, UK country manager, Mashable
- Simon Davies, vp of Europe, Quartz
- Julian Childs, UK managing director, Business Insider
- Fiona O’Carroll, managing director of digital consumer business, The Independent News & Media
- Sam Kumar, vp of Europe, The Washington Post
The event marks the second time Digiday has brought its Publishing Summit to Europe. The first event was held last June in Barcelona, Spain.
Hulu, 60 Second Docs and Comedy Central Digital are Digiday Video and TV Awards winners in 2021
The Digiday Video and TV Awards mark a transformative year for visual content.
Barkley, AMC Networks and Major League Baseball are Digiday Content Marketing Awards finalists
Virtually every Digiday Content Marketing Award entry spotlighted the remarkable efforts of creative professionals everywhere as they worked with near-impossible scenarios.
DECIEM and Refinery29’s Unbothered are among the Future Leader Awards 2021 winners
Hailing from agencies and brands, publishers and retail, this year’s honorees represent six individuals who are setting the bar remarkably high as they build their careers.
SponsoredVideo: How employer rewards and incentives changed in 2020
The nature of employer rewards programs has transformed, accelerated by the events of 2020 — a year of sweeping change. Employees shifted to digital, their preferences moved to digital wallets and they asked for new and surprising ways to use the rewards their employers delivered. In these new interviews, employer rewards experts talk about the evolving […]
IPSY and Huge are among 2021 Future Leader Awards nominees
The Future Leader Awards — presented by Digiday, Glossy and Modern Retail — are back to spotlight our industries’ most outstanding up-and-comers.
Comedy Central Digital, VH1 and Johnson & Johnson top this year’s Digiday Video and TV Awards shortlist
In a year like no other, the finalists for the Digiday Video and TV Awards broke new ground. They made big bets across channels to create and deliver outstanding content despite incredible production constraints.