The media world is undergoing a wholesale shift from manual processes to automated systems that strip out waste and inefficiency. Digiday is hosting a one-day explainer course on April 30 in New York City to provide publishers with the tools necessary to thrive in this new environment. At WTF Programmatic, we will focus on how programmatic methods can be used to enhance creativity, and we will also examine the impediments to this, through a series of rapid-fire Hot Topics sessions. Register today.
Category Archives: Announcement
- Father of the emoticon comes out swinging: I think emojis are ugly
- Extra, extra: Grumpy journalism refugees are (often) bad at branded content
- Mashable’s community-first Instagram strategy is paying off
- Confessions of digital ad pioneer John Battelle: We got a lot of grief for the banner ad
- With a new design, The Atlantic eschews infinite scroll