Vertical video is having a moment: Evan Spiegel pitched Snapchat’s vertical video format last week, Facebook announced a new vertical ad format, and there’s a new agency devoted to it. One creative director said that while clients love it, he hates vertical, because it’s “haphazard” and unnatural. FCB creative Todd Tilford says spending time obsessing over its limitations is pointless, while JWT’s Ben James says the future might include a feature film shot vertically.
Category Archives: Agencies
- #LoveWins: Brands explode with pride following gay marriage ruling
- Complex Media CEO Rich Antoniello takes on all comers
- ‘Look at Me': The first-ever Instagram book is a self-help guide for brands
- The real winners of the 2015 Cannes Lions
- Bieber? Or Kardashian? How brands choose their celebrity ambassadors
Get Digiday Daily