So you’ve graduated from a fancy ad school, and you’re told you have a kickass portfolio. Now what? According to Copyranter, American ad agencies are worse, creatively, than they’ve been in the past 15 years. This leaves you with five career options: Internal client “creative” departments or media website content studios; at digital ad agencies or one of the few good independent ad agencies out there (good luck), or by moving to London. Of course, you could also go get an actually useful degree.
Category Archives: Agencies
- Publishers take ad-targeting cues for Facebook posts
- Why TV is still crushing digital video, in 5 charts
- The Washington Post takes an Amazon-inspired approach to native ad targeting
- The Wall Street Journal’s native approach: ‘If it looks like a puff piece, nobody’s going to read it.’
- Copyranter: Native advertising on editorial websites doesn’t work