In Cannes, I found myself fluctuating between feelings of inspiration, and feelings of bitterness. I found the work amazing, but at the same time, found myself annoyed at how little of it felt like the answer to what we’re really supposed to do for our clients. I was dismayed by the proliferation of ad tech, but then maybe our definition of “creativity” is too narrow. Change is accelerating faster than ever — which is both terrifying and exciting as hell.
Category Archives: Agencies
- #LoveWins: Brands explode with pride following gay marriage ruling
- Complex Media CEO Rich Antoniello takes on all comers
- ‘Look at Me': The first-ever Instagram book is a self-help guide for brands
- ‘It’s unnatural': What agency creatives really think about vertical video
- Facebook tweaks how it decides which videos to show you
Get Digiday Daily