Gender disparity has of course long been pervasive and wide-reaching, particularly in the creative, tech and advertising industries. The industry is still dominated by men, especially when it comes to C-level positions. But the digital revolution is changing the way it operates, argues Selina Petosa, executive creative director and founding principal of Rational Interaction. As agencies revamp their creative strategies and take on new perspectives about how they run, women more than ever before have the opportunity to take highly visible leadership roles in creative departments and prove they can succeed in a competitive, ever-changing environment.
Category Archives: Agencies
- 9 brands to watch out for on the Apple Watch
- Up Periscope: The live-streaming video app’s earliest retail adopters
- CrossFit CMO Jimi Letchford: ‘CrossFit is tighter than a religion.’
- What brands and publishers need to know about Facebook’s developer conference
- Facebook wants its audience data to replace the cookie