Complex Media has taken its version of “Snow Fall” to brands with a piece of long-form sponsored content from Converse, introducing the sneaker company’s new shoe, Cons. The Converse piece is a look at Brooklyn soul band Phony PPL and the rap group Ratking.
- Publishers tap Twitter for Snapchat growth
- How one fraud site netted 161 million video ad impressions in one week
- Apple, Google are the world’s most valuable brands, report says
- To compete with Facebook and Google, publishers step up their ad-targeting game
- What happens when you have a ‘black people’ Advertising Week panel without black people