Complex Media has taken its version of “Snow Fall” to brands with a piece of long-form sponsored content from Converse, introducing the sneaker company’s new shoe, Cons. The Converse piece is a look at Brooklyn soul band Phony PPL and the rap group Ratking.
- #LoveWins: Brands explode with pride following gay marriage ruling
- Complex Media CEO Rich Antoniello takes on all comers
- ‘Look at Me': The first-ever Instagram book is a self-help guide for brands
- The real winners of the 2015 Cannes Lions
- ‘It’s unnatural': What agency creatives really think about vertical video