UK November 17
Replacing agencies with its own marketers remains a priority at Procter & Gamble. In 2019, the giant advertiser pulled as much as 30% of its marketing in-house. P&G’s latest in-house move, however, suggests it’s adjusting to a fairly recent decision. Read more below.
- P&G has taken more marketing in-house for its personal health, baby care and fabric care brands that had been handled by Dentsu’s Carat.
- The Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing this week looks at the broad deceleration in quarter-over-quarter streaming subscriber growth that took place over the summer into the fall.
- How Prudential Financial is maintaining brand relevance after nearly 150 years.
- Nerd Street Gamers has become a household name among esports industry veterans, providing turnkey event production and operation services to game developers such as Riot Games and brands such as Red Bull.
- From January through June 2021, Google ran 28 Black- and Latinx-owned publishers through a program that focused on developing their programmatic advertising businesses.