Daily June 23
Kroger will feed its stock-on-shelf data sets on a daily basis to the Omni marketing orchestration platform that underpins all Omnicom agencies in a new deal announced at Cannes.
- People under 35 are avoiding the news. At a Reuters event, publishers discussed ways to address the challenge of reaching young people.
- This year’s Cannes festival was once again used as a stage to announce all kinds of industry partnerships.
- Here’s a look at what the new chief creative officer role means for The BrandTech Group.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing, media editor Kayleigh Barber reports on how publishers are adapting their blockchain-related efforts amid crypto’s bear market.
- The Boston Celtics aims to get as many eyeballs on its own brand — as well as its sponsors — as possible. In recent years, the team has gone after more integrated partnerships to make this possible. Here’s a look at its strategy.
- Jellyfish keys in on two philosophies – no regions or divisions – and the network treats the major platforms as importantly as it does its clients.
- Omnicom’s latest move – this one in partnership with Amazon – involves data sharing, new tools and several levels of talent training, all in the name of accelerating connected commerce.