Daily July 20
Faze Clan is finally going public and it comes at a crucial time for esports. Here’s a detailed look at the risks (and potential rewards).
- Social media is still an important part of marketing, but a recent survey of agency pros found that Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube have likely peaked when it comes to brand-appropriateness.
- GroupM wants to lead the industry on decarbonization efforts — will any other media agencies follow?
- Despite social and e-commerce platforms investing in both tech and content, advertising agencies say that not all clients are open to buying what the tech giants are selling.
- This week’s Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing checks on where Snapchat stands in the broader platform video mix for creators and publishers.
- Alcohol brand SKYY is linking up with Universal Pictures to connect with a new generation of vodka drinkers ahead of the release of Jordan Peele’s film “Nope.”