Daily January 12
Similar to how 2021 ended, 2022 has begun with today’s announcement that Media.Monks is to merge with 4 Mile Analytics, the latest deal in the current deluge of M&A announcements in the digital media landscape. Read more below.
- S4 Capital chalks up (another) deal as Media.Monks unveils 4 Mile ‘merger.’ Martin Sorrell shares his thoughts on the latest M&A activity.
- Future spent over $400 million buying up media properties last year. It will have to prove it can continue to boost growth in the things it bought. This is the eighth story in a Digiday series that will look at the people and companies at the center of media’s defining storylines.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing, let’s try to make sense of the different attempts to tackle TV’s measurement problem.
- OOH is well on the way to recovering and even exceeding its lost revenue. Bager explains why and how the comeback is happening, and predicts what to expect in 2022.
- DTC intimates brand Adore Me looks to diversify its media mix with more video and away from performance vehicles like Facebook.
- Prominent esports organization Andbox hires James Frey as CEO to lead a push into the entertainment world.
- And from our sister site, WorkLife: How future office must consider the importance of workplace friendships.