NBC’s true crime newsmagazine show is offering a paid podcast subscription through Apple starting today, to give Dateline fans ad-free listening, bonus episodes and other perks.
- Digiday+ Research surveyed publishers to find out where their revenue is coming from, how their revenue streams compare with six months ago and where they’ll be focusing over the next six months — in light of a possible recession.
- Steven Cardwell, vp of originals marketing at HBOMax, talks about how marketing the new “Game of Thrones” prequel compares to other genres and more in this interview.
- OMG’s global CEO says he expects the rest of 2022 to soften while 2023 will experience a quick, V-shaped recovery. More in this Digiday+ Media Buying Briefing.
- Haircare brand Olaplex is investing in a paid approach on TikTok, aiming to “continue to drive awareness of our brand” for new consumers, according to CMO Charlotte Watson.
- In this second installment of a research series on emerging technologies, Digiday+ Research looks at how marketers are — and aren’t — using AR and VR.