Seventy-eight percent and 76 percent said their companies have increased revenues from video advertising and branded content respectively in the past year.
Events don’t scale, but they’re high-margin businesses that bring in revenue in several ways.
Subscribe to Digiday+ Membership
It’s time for truth. “Brand safety is our top priority.” “This isn’t a pivot to video.” “We put the reader experience first.” “Our agencies are valued partners.” If you work in media and marketing, you’ve probably heard these fibs so much, they likely don’t even cause you to blink. That’s why in our new issue of Digiday Magazine, we’ve put a spotlight on the truth and lies told in the industry.
- DTC OD: Why disruptor brands are turning to traditional retail strategies
- How Joshua Lowcock is bringing his refreshing perspective to brand safety
- Safety first: A company’s care for brand safety depends on risk tolerance
- The truth about influencer marketing: Why pricing remains a murky world
- Why beauty brands are responding to the ‘wellness’ great awakening
Upcoming Digiday+ Events
Wednesday, October 17 at 6 pm E.T. - Digiday+ members are invited to take part in a live edition of The Digiday Podcast at the BBC offices in New York, where a Digiday editor will host a conversation with Jim Egan, CEO of BBC Global News Limited.