UK September 22
Unflappability is a sought-after leadership trait. Anthony Katsur, who is weeks into his new role as the CEO of the IAB Tech Lab, seems to have it in spades. He’s at the sharp end of irrevocable disruption to online advertising and yet is rarely thrown when pressed on the future of digital advertising. In many ways, it’s to be expected. This is the eighth piece of The Long Goodbye, our 10-part editorial series covering life after the third-party cookie. Visit our continuously updated landing page here.
- Anthony Katsur is only weeks into his new role as the CEO of the IAB Tech Lab, but already has big plans for what he wants to do at the organization.
- As interest in esports betting rises, companies in the space are working to address the unique challenges that come with this relatively new form of wagering.
- The Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing this week checks out the recent flurry of streaming activity among TV news networks.
- Copa90’s overseers believe there’s another shift happening in tandem with the corporatization of the sport that has the potential to be just as transformative.
- Legislators want the FTC to establish new rules to prevent deceptive or unfair data practices. And the FTC is already laying the groundwork.
- As Apple continues its data privacy crackdown, a newly launched DTC brand says launching with Facebook and Instagram at the helm of its media mix is key.
- In early 2021, Wirecutter soft-launched a new dedicated style section and is currently hiring for style-dedicated roles.