UK February 25
As Web3 and the blockchain bleed more and more into the mainstream, new acronyms get thrown around regularly with little explanation as to what they mean, including this one: DAO. Read more below about what it means.
- Decentralized autonomous organizations are operating in a number of corners of the internet. Do you know what they are?
- A trio of ad tech CEOs urges caution among peers that might want to join them on the public markets.
- Super League Gaming was founded in 2014 as an esports tournament platform, but a string of acquisitions has transformed it into a holding company with interests across the gaming community — including metaverse platforms such as Roblox and Minecraft.
- A multiyear exclusive agreement enables Omni to mainline data solutions from Affinity’s Panorama platform directly into its platform in a bid to more effectively measure outcomes for Omnicom clients.
- GroupM licenses tech to launch Premium Marketplace in ‘SPO 2.0’ effort.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Technology is disrupting the application process much like it has transformed the way we work. Here’s what experts advise on how to stand out when applying for a job.