UK December 10
December is typically a time when M&A negotiations get wrapped up with execs eager to head home for the holidays. And 2021 has proven no exception after Criteo announced plans yesterday to buy IPONWEB for $380 million, a deal that could prove critical to its intended pivot from ad retargeting to retail media. Read more below.
- The acquisition is subject to regulatory approvals and forecast to close by the end of the first quarter of 2022 with the deal likely to consist of $305 million in cash with the remainder in Criteo shares.
- Future plc significantly improved the ratio of its greenhouse gas emissions to revenue in 2021.
- Riot is well aware that other actors in the esports industry are following its lead in the mobile space.
- While digital experiences have been touted as the future, the possibilities around AR that overlays the current physical landscape could prove to be more interesting and interactive.
- As the e-commerce space becomes more crowded, Edible Arrangements looks to top of funnel marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- The owner of over 200 U.K. titles has hit surpassed its 2022 goal and now has 8 million registered users. Hornsby explains how Reach will add more personalization to its websites.