Daily September 8
Agencies are getting savvier at using artificial intelligence as data comes into greater focus and marketing and information technology are becoming more entwined.
- Another summer has come and gone, but the digital media industry looks a little bit different than it did last spring. More in this Digiday+ Media Briefing.
- To garner a bigger share of audience, whiskey startup Duke and Dame is ramping up its digital marketing efforts.
- DTC meat brand ButcherBox is looking to reach new audiences, especially parents, through a short form video series featuring social media influencers who are also parents.
- The ascendance of the esports CFO is the result of several recent and significant shifts in the esports business landscape.
- As Bose debuted its new headphones, CMO Jim Mollica spoke with Digiday about the company’s evolving marketing strategy.