Daily May 5
TikTok announced its first ad product and revenue share program, Black media companies presented their programming and growth, and Twitter announced new and expanded deals with publishers and sports leagues. More from NewFronts Day 3.
- Employers eye travel compensation for legal out-of-state abortions in light of the Supreme Court leak.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing, media editor Kayleigh Barber looks at a growing frustration among publishers’ ad sales teams that they are losing clients to their commerce counterparts.
- Publishers are not only taking a page from TikTok creators’ playbook, but are incorporating TikTokers into their editorial strategy in order to achieve success. This article is part of our limited series on creators. Check out the full project here.
- How The Sandbox’s first virtual pride parade highlights the importance of diversity in the metaverse.
- The entirety of the Skullcandy’s marketing budget is focused on digital media, making the content production for digital channels, social media in particular, even more important.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Employees confess what they really think about hybrid and return-to-office policies.