Daily March 4
There’s no question dynamically-inserted ads are quickly becoming the norm in podcast ad delivery. But some agencies are wary of the move away from host-read ads. Specifically, they’re worried that the move to a more programmatic buying process with dynamically-inserted ads — ads that are inserted at the time a podcast is downloaded or streamed — will clog up a medium known for having a lighter ad load compared to other digital media. Read more below.
- The adoption of dynamically-inserted podcast ads, especially the ones not read by a podcast host, could spell the end of the “magic” of the medium.
- Here’s a look at the role of a CMO, where the demands of the job seem to shift every quarter.
- The VAB is helping to create new standards for TV measurement, but can it be an objective party if it counts some measurement providers — but not Nielsen — as dues-paying members?
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Now we’ve broken the mold on traditional work structures, a host of new-fangled terms have become part of our daily conversations. Here are the ones you need to know.
- Business leaders — many with Ukranian ties, others with none except for our common humanity — are working overtime to ensure that the people of the war-torn nation get the aid they desperately need.