Daily March 10
Marketers are attempting to take back control of their online advertising operations facing growing challenges, including increasing pressure from procurement departments requiring them to demonstrate just how their ad dollars are generating new business. As brands continue to migrate their media spend from offline to online channels, marketers are turning that spotlight on ad tech. Read more below.
- When the going gets tough for programmatic advertisers, their dollars tend to move toward places they trust.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing, media editor Kayleigh Barber looks at the top trends that publishers’ have experienced since the start of 2022 and what they signal for the rest of the year.
- In Graphic Detail: CMOs have long journeys ahead in transforming their businesses.
- Ad tech comes under the microscope as marketers evolve their media mix.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- In the long term, are enhanced perks and benefits really the answer to keeping people happy at work — and are they what employees really want?
- How companies are rushing to offer remote job roles for refugees from Ukraine and other countries in crisis.
- Why poor coordination and communication are undermining hybrid working models and making staff miserable.