Daily June 14
One year on from Chrome’s extension, sources ponder further delays to Google’s cookie cull. Read more below.
- As the elements of Web3 wend their way into the marketing universe, media agencies are taking a test-and-learn approach without rushing too fast.
- Roughly 35-person agency Magnet is seeing opportunities in producing videos for brands’ own YouTube and TikTok channels and even managing those channels for the brands, lead Danielle Johnsen Karr said in the latest Digiday Podcast episode.
- Some say the pendulum is swinging back from brands looking to build out their in-house teams to working with agencies more now. In this week’s Digiday+ Marketing Briefing, marketing editor Kristina Monllos looks at a few reasons.
- The third iteration of Complex’s metaverse event had eight sponsors on board.
- There’s still a lot to be determined when it comes to the future of work. Edelman is experimenting with its own hybrid work schedule.