If you search “millennial” on Shutterstock, you get more than 1,000 results, a goldmine of content. Given the proven accuracy of stock photo searches, one can make educated guesses at some of these youngsters’ favorite brands: They are, according to stock photography, multitasking popcorn lovers. They’re fun-loving drunk drivers. They can’t get enough pumpkin or pop punk. They’re overwhelmingly white. They love gaming and PornHub. Get the picture? Yo, kids: Pass the Plan B and the beard oil — this was a rough weekend.
Category Archives: Brands
- How a Seattle radio station broke the Internet with an all-day Beastie Boys celebration
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building
- Confessions of a frustrated marketer: ‘It’s easier to be a fraud at an agency’
Get Digiday Daily