Facebook’s user growth is declining, so news this week that Facebook added a send-friends-money button to its Messenger app is a signal the social network is moving aggressively into the banking world. Which unlocks cool new opportunities for marketers, argues Ben Kunz, vp of strategic planning at Mediassociates.
- Snapchat charging brands for video ads viewed less than a second, according to buyers
- 10 agency Instagram accounts worth checking out
- How The New York Times gets a 70 percent open rate on its newsletters
- The traffic LinkedIn drives to publishers has dropped 44 percent this year
- A copywriter decodes agency rituals and jargon for newbies