Facebook’s user growth is declining, so news this week that Facebook added a send-friends-money button to its Messenger app is a signal the social network is moving aggressively into the banking world. Which unlocks cool new opportunities for marketers, argues Ben Kunz, vp of strategic planning at Mediassociates.
- The Wall Street Journal’s native approach: ‘If it looks like a puff piece, nobody’s going to read it.’
- Like it or not, autoplay video won
- Publishers take ad-targeting cues for Facebook posts
- Why TV is still crushing digital video, in 5 charts
- The Washington Post takes an Amazon-inspired approach to native ad targeting