Facebook’s user growth is declining, so news this week that Facebook added a send-friends-money button to its Messenger app is a signal the social network is moving aggressively into the banking world. Which unlocks cool new opportunities for marketers, argues Ben Kunz, vp of strategic planning at Mediassociates.
- 9 brands to watch out for on the Apple Watch
- What brands and publishers need to know about Facebook’s developer conference
- Facebook wants its audience data to replace the cookie
- Up Periscope: The live-streaming video app’s earliest retail adopters
- Are publishers ready for Google’s ‘mobile-friendly’ rankings?