Facebook’s user growth is declining, so news this week that Facebook added a send-friends-money button to its Messenger app is a signal the social network is moving aggressively into the banking world. Which unlocks cool new opportunities for marketers, argues Ben Kunz, vp of strategic planning at Mediassociates.
- ‘I still have the ulcer': Veteran editors on their worst mistakes
- How Bloomberg monetizes readers who arrive from social media
- Strippers and stomach flus: Agencies dish on their worst pitches ever
- Publishers are hiring Snapchat specialists
- Beyond the happy hour: How agencies get creative in team building