Hiring talent was the most common issue European marketers reported when attempting to bring media buying in-house.
Subscribe to Digiday+ Membership
The media world is in the midst of a period of more significant upheaval, with tech giants sucking up the majority of ad dollars, digital advertising plagued by a lack of transparency and companies taking a hard look at culture impact. Fixing massive industries isn’t as simple as hitting a button, but in this issue we explore the ways the media and marketing world is moving from an era where scale trumped loyalty, reach obscured impact and the short term dominated the long term.
- Office Hours with Julie Alvin, senior digital director of lifestyle at Meredith
- Fighting fakes: Alibaba is filled with counterfeits
- E.l.f. Beauty CEO Tarang Amin: ‘The consumer knows what she wants, and she wants it now’
- Master mechanics: Marketing leaders modernizing the industry
- Master mechanics: Media leaders modernizing the industry
Upcoming Digiday+ Events
Wednesday, May 23 at 6 pm ET in NYC - At our next member event, Digiday editors will join Dotdash CEO, Neil Vogel for a debate on the hottest topics in media and marketing.
Tuesday, June 19 at 3 pm CEST - Join us at Cannes Lions Festival 2018 at the Dentsu Aegis Beach House for a live recording of the Digiday Podcast with Vox Media CEO Jim Bankoff, hosted by Digiday editor-in-chief and president Brian Morrissey.