Digiday surveyed over 50 retail executives about how they approach marketing on Amazon.
The media world is in the midst of a period of more significant upheaval, with tech giants sucking up the majority of ad dollars, digital advertising plagued by a lack of transparency and companies taking a hard look at culture impact. Fixing massive industries isn’t as simple as hitting a button, but in this issue we explore the ways the media and marketing world is moving from an era where scale trumped loyalty, reach obscured impact and the short term dominated the long term.
- Master mechanics: Marketing leaders modernizing the industry
- Master mechanics: Media leaders modernizing the industry
- Inroads into India: Quartz pushes into the tricky Indian media market
- The next billion: Marketers are finding their way on WeChat
- The next generation: VCU Brandcenter focuses on tech and data