Digiday Research: After GDPR, U.S. marketers are more worried about audience targeting limitations than fines
U.S. marketers state the biggest concerns they’ll have as a result of GDPR implementation.
Subscribe to Digiday+ Membership
In this issue, for the second time, we put the spotlight on those doing the hard work of changing media and marketing for the better. Our Changemakers aren’t necessarily those pontificating on the conference circuit and on Twitter, but the ones in the trenches doing the messy work of effectuating change to build a sustainable media ecosystem.
- Remembering The New York Times’ ‘Snow Fall’
- The anti-Amazon: Jet.com is putting brands first in hopes that customers will follow
- Office Hours with Elle’s Nina Garcia
- Google is using Facebook fatigue to woo publishers
- ‘What happens on the terrace stays on the terrace’: The definitive oral history of the Carlton terrace
Upcoming Digiday+ Events
Monday, September 17 in London - Digiday+ members are invited to take part in a special evening at The Guardian's London Office. Our guest speakers will be revealed shortly.