UK October 14
Measurement issues among Amazon’s Onsite Publishing program (OSP) have publishers concerned. The hiccups have put participants on edge especially being so close to the holiday shopping season and while some participating publishers have continued to see revenue from OSP trend upward overall, many have seen it decline precipitously. Read more below.
- A series of reporting errors has become emblematic of a program that has grown increasingly frustrating for its participants over the past year.
- Less than a year in, Axios HQ is bringing in more revenue than expected, but the challenges of a tech company are different than those of a media company.
- To facilitate the new reality of work and the evolving workforce, companies are investing in a growing range of technologies and services — to the tune of $656 billion.
- In this week’s Digiday+ Media Briefing, media reporter Sara Guaglione reports on what Bustle and Teen Vogue are doing to make sure their Instagram accounts don’t contribute to the platform’s reported negative impact on teen girls’ wellbeing.
- A newly formed agency called Summer Friday is working to curb burnout and boost employee morale with an open door policy.