UK August 11
Now that Google has postponed its plan to disable third-party cookies in its Chrome browser, the digital ad giant may be considering a transition away from the cohort-based ad targeting approach to a cookieless system oriented around topics. Read more below.
- A lead engineer helping guide Google’s Privacy Sandbox development revealed signs of what may be next for the firm’s most advanced cookieless ad targeting method.
- Despite the rising threat of the delta variant, doing business face-to-face is (cautiously) coming back, though not with a roar as we had all hoped.
- Vindex describes itself as an esports infrastructure company, a one-stop shop for brands and companies looking to get involved in competitive or casual gaming content.
- The Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing this week takes a look at how connected TV’s programmatic advertising market has progressed this year.
- Quartz will make four email newsletters the core of its subscription program, after determining that most of its paying members were accessing its content through email.