Daily November 1
The relationships between sports publishers and sports betting companies are increasingly common and the outcome for media companies is wildly lucrative in the grand scheme of sponsorship deals. But in the vast digital advertising landscape, what do sportsbooks get from these investments? Read more below.
- Sports publishers are making millions on partnerships with sportsbooks, but the deals might not last long as sportsbooks turn competitors and consolidation looms.
- Ahead of the holiday shopping season, Facebook is bolstering its live shopping efforts as the social commerce space continues to heat up.
- Buyers say CTV is in shambles, with multiple DSPs selling the same inventory, rampant fraud and an inability to control ad placement. More in this Digiday+ Media Buying Briefing.
- Over the past several couple months, Amazon has taken steps to get more into podcasts.
- Small talk is a social skill that could disappear in the new way of working, ending demonstrations of interest in colleagues and relationship building at work.