Daily May 11
With business models changing and a free-to-play revolution on the horizon, game developers are looking to become the next big publishers of the media industry, leveraging all forms of gaming advertising to generate new revenue streams. Read more here.
- This week’s Digiday+ Future of TV Briefing looks at Samsung’s pitch for advertisers to run their upfront deals through its demand-side platform and the potential for other streaming ad sellers to follow suit.
- The Trade Desk weathers Q1 headwinds with $315 million in revenues marking a 43% increase.
- Influencers have a huge impact on the success of social commerce, and yet a large portion of micro influencers are not given the credit they deserve.
- Butchershop offers a list of 100 “products” with fixed prices from which clients can choose. Over the course of a one-hour session, agency and client identify the potential failure spots rather than opportunities for success.
- Instead of spending big to boost brand awareness, a Louisiana-based food brand uses organic social strategy to tap into culture.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Gender pension gap may take ‘lifetimes’ to close, experts fear.