Daily March 11
Marketers and agency execs are once again making their way to Austin for South by Southwest as the festival makes a return to in-person activities, panels and experiences this year after two years away — one year was canceled and another was online due to the pandemic. While the festival, which kicks off Friday March 11th and will run through March 20th, will be hybrid with online and in-person activities for attendees, it will “mainly be an in real life event,” explained Hugh Forrest, chief programming officer at SXSW. Read more below.
- SXSW, which kicks off today and will run through March 20th, will be hybrid with online and in-person activities for attendees.
- Why Stagwell’s SaaS strategy could give it an edge against ‘legacy’ holding companies.
- Digiday caught up with the IAB Europe’s CEO Townsend Feehan to get her take on the future of its GDPR guardrails, also known as the Transparency & Consent Framework.
- With people spending more time online, nonprofit organization Girls Who Code is ramping up its digital efforts.
- Media companies open new offices to accommodate for growing headcounts and a new phase of the pandemic.