Daily April 1
Google is preparing further Privacy Sandbox trials in its bid to shepherd the media industry toward a new staple for online ad delivery as its Chrome browser prepares to retire support for third-party cookies. Read more below.
- What lessons can be learned after FLoC had its wings clipped?
- Much like the agency holiday card, the April Fools’ prank is an easy way for brands to get attention, show their personality and prove they can be silly, according to marketers, agency execs and PR professionals who’ve worked on April Fools’ Day stunts.
- To interested brands, the frenzied fan engagement generated by live events is valuable evidence of the increasing popularity of competitive gaming, more tangible than the viewership or engagement figures of digital events or activations.
- Launched in 2012, Publicis Health Media is the biggest agency of its ilk, and plans to hold its second Healthfront marketplace, which hasn’t happened since 2019.
From our sister site, WorkLife:
- Today, employees want more choice in how they work — that means more flexibility and more autonomy. And in what’s fast become a job-seekers market, they expect their employers to facilitate better professional development.