WTF is Creative Refresh?
Targeting customers with the most relevant and appropriate ads is more important than ever, especially in the high-stakes CTV space. Advertisers want to ensure that their CTV campaigns stand out amongst competing ads and overcome the obstacle of ad fatigue — all toward the goal of reaching and resonating with their intended audiences.
To get the most mileage out of CTV campaigns, marketers are prioritizing an approach known as creative refresh — creating multiple variations of different ad units, informed by and updated based on consumer engagement and response metrics. This WTF guide breaks down the unique steps of a creative refresh for CTV and why refining the practice is critical for driving CTV ad performance in 2022.
Download this guide to learn about:
- Why ad fatigue is driving the need for creative refreshes
- What goes into building a modular CTV ad unit
- Using audience metrics to inform creative refresh decisions
- How teams approach testing creative and monitoring performance
- How brands are evaluating technology and production partners to ensure future creative refresh success
Sponsored By: MNTN