Over a quarter of publishers are finding it hard to leverage their data effectively — and it’s no surprise. Industry-revolutionizing trends are changing the way media is bought and sold, making it tricky for publishers to reach mature data strategies that increase data-driven ad revenue. As part of new research, we interviewed experts on both the buy and sell sides to find out how publishers can overcome this challenge.
Join us on March 10 at 11 a.m. EST (3 p.m. GMT) as we sit down with Josh Peters, Director of Data Partnerships at BuzzFeed; Alexandra Bannerman, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Permutive; and Mindi Chahal, Head of Content at Digiday to discuss results and recommendations, including:
- Why the impending death of third-party cookies is a positive for publishers
- The move from open to private marketplaces
- How BuzzFeed, Immediate Media, GroupM and OMD are dealing with anti-tracking browsers
- What media buyers want, and how publishers can articulate their value
- Seven core steps towards data-driven advertising revenue
Note: By entering your information you agree to be contacted by Digiday and its partners.