We all know that the advertising industry likes to congratulate itself all of the time, but sometimes it needs to laugh at itself, too. Check out these five videos that poke fun at the jargon and general ridiculousness of the advertising world. Some are newer than others, but all are worth watching.
1. Buyral: They’re outsourcing clicks to clickterns all over the world so your video can go viral. There are plans for every budget starting from $11.99 to $59.99. What are you waiting for? From Toronto-based agency John St.
2. Catvertising: If there’s no cat in the ad, it’s not going to work. Also from those funny Canadians of John St.
3. Wieden + Kennedy Portlandia Style: The meeting is in, like, five minutes in “The Basket.”
4. How To Be South By South Best (SXSW Video Guide): All the essential tips for excelling at SXSW from funny guy Alex Blagg of Bajillionhits.biz.
5. BS Detector: Who knew Adobe had a sense of humor?
Main image via Shutterstock