UK September 10
Historically, the only holiday messaging retailers have embraced before Labor Day are Christmas in July-themed sales. This year, however, retailers want job applicants to start thinking about their holiday plans before the summer is over. Read more below.
- The push to move up holiday hiring is indicative of the staffing crunch retailers have been in for much of 2021.
- Gordon Borrell, CEO of media analysts Borrell Associates, said that until 2020, OOH in the U.S. was the only traditional medium that had never seen total revenue decrease from year to year.
- The IAB’s Podcast Upfront surfaced advertisers’ struggle with fragmentation, programmatic ad buying and contextual targeting in the audio space.
- In the responses Discover Durham received to its RFP, one local agency stood out among the others, Raleigh, N.C.-based Walk West.
- Given the stress of the COVID-19 variants and uncertainty due to the ongoing pandemic, as well as usual Q4 stresses, the potential for employee burnout is high at the moment.