UK August 6
As employee burnout reaches a pandemic-induced fever pitch, more companies are desperately looking for ways to keep staff productive and happy with perks like Summer Fridays, fitness programs, and getting creative with remote work by partnering with local coffee and bike shops. One company has decided to give U.S. employees a paid week off. Read more below.
- Marketing tech company Kinesso is taking the idea of Summer Friday a step further, offering employees a summer break to combat burnout.
- Emergency measures and adaptations among publishers’ ad sellers led to a new normal this year. It will soon face off against new advertiser uncertainties.
- In a nutshell, AMM is an agreement individual advertisers could sign with Facebook to get access to granular data (view-through and click-through conversions) on their ads via their mobile measurement partner.
- While videos need to be a creator’s own original work, videos do not need to be exclusive to YouTube Shorts in order to be eligible to receive payment.
- B/R Kicks initially began with a focus on sneakers but has since expanded out to sports lifestyle in order to bring new, non-endemic advertisers into the mix.