Media – May 20
Digiday Media Presents: Commerce Week
Yesterday we concluded Digiday Media Presents: Commerce Week with a virtual event where leaders from BuzzFeed, Vice and Vox Media shared an inside look at their commerce strategies. You can view a recap of the key takeaways from yesterday – as well as the rest of our coverage from this week – below.
- Here are five key takeaways from yesterday’s Digiday Commerce for Publishers Forum.
- ‘Nothing sells product like a viral moment’: View a recap of what else we heard from execs with WeWoreWhat, Peace Out Skincare, Olaplex and Intermix at the Glossy E-Commerce Forum.
- Modern Retail documented some of what was overhead throughout the first few days of Commerce Week. Here’s what attendees had to say about TikTok, social shopping, affiliate woes and more.
- After a DTC pivot, Thakoon is selectively inching back into wholesale. View some of the key takeaways from a session at this week’s Glossy E-commerce Forum with the brand’s founder.
- From Modern Retail’s Future of Commerce Panel: How 3 DTC brands use retail channels as a discovery platform.
- Keep an eye out over the next few days for more analysis from this week’s events. If you’re not already, sign up for Glossy’s daily newsletter here and Modern Retail’s here.